What are your Favorite Flowers? Daisies, Poppy or Sunflowers?
This line has a lovely Spanish script, which would add a lovely accent as a background on any card, etc. The flowers on this sheet; Favorite Flowers are bold and simply lovely! The words are quite large. This line lends itself for lovely cards for that special person or friend in your life!
For my card, I stamped the Spanish script with black ink on white card stock. On a piece of water color paper, I stamped the script using resist ink and heat set it. I used a mister to wet the paper and floated in various colors of dye reinkers. I was hoping for more resist with the script, but it absorbed some of the inks and ended up looking more like faint stripes. When it dried, I black embossed the flowers on it and cut them out. I used a large corner rounder on all the layers.
I had a piece of drywall mesh sitting on my work table so I placed it over a small piece of white card stock and sponged on ink from two different Kpads. After removing the mesh, I black embossed the greeting and cut it out with a Spellbinders oval die.
Please stop by and visit all the ISC Architects. I know they’ll have something wonderful to share with you!
- Joanne Grzelak
- Judi Rose
- Karen Dubrook
- Kathy Tucker
- Julie Warner (you are here!)
- stamps: Innovative Stamp Creations
- paper: white, black, water color
- ink: VersaFine onyx, black pigment, Kaleidacolor spectrum & calypso rainbow pads, various dye reinkers
- accessories: lg corner rounder punch, black Permapaque marker, Spellbinders petite oval, black detail embossing powder, ribbon, drywall mesh