I used two colors of ink from a rainbow ink pad to stamp the images on my card. Two sizes of circle dies were used to cut them out. After stamping the butterflies, I used Versamark all over them and embossed on top w/ clear ep to add a little shine. The sentiment was die cut and a narrow grosgrain ribbon was tied in a bow. The lower edge of the dp was punched w/ a decorative punch. The finished card measures 4.25 x 5.5.
These small-dainty images add a lovely touch to your creation! Here are a few tips to consider:
- Use a 1 ¼” or 1” circle or square punch
- Use glossy accents on top of punched image and let dry. Punch holes before you apply the dimensional glue to give them a button effect – then affix on your card
- Create your own bauble!
- These images fit nicely in Memory Frames by Ranger
- Affix with glue on top of flat brads to give your artwork a final touch
- Affix with glue on a paper clip
Be sure to visit the other Architect’s blog/gallery:
|Stamps: ISC – Artful Décor
|Paper: Neenah white, dp (SEI – Coastal collection)
|Ink: Kaleidacolor Riviera, Versamark
|Accessories: Spellbinders circles dies, Quickutz oval die, clear ep, narrow grosgrain ribbon, border punch (EK Success)