Archive for the ‘Wordsworth’ Category
Welcome to the Divine Divas Inspiration Challenge #17! Today our inspiration picture is from Garnet Hill.Â What a great color combo this has!Â Since I really don’t have any cocoa images, I focused on the colors and snow.
I’m also using the Wednesday Sketch Challenge. The Carolers (WW) were stamped once on white, again onto two similar pieces of dp and pieced onto the base image. After masking the image, the snowflake bg (B/S) was stamped w/ the neptune ink. It was cut out using a Spellbinders Nestie oval. The red dp layer was cut w/ a labels 3 die.
The greeting and tall tree (both SG) were stamped w/ cardinal ink and the dot bg (IB) was overstamped w/ the neptune ink. It’s attached to a dp layer w/ a punched lower edge. The two side panels are snowflake dp that I added a red dot in the snowflake centers. The little snowbird (CMC) was colored, cut out and attached on top.
Thanks so much for stopping by! We’d love for you to join in our challenge. Please link back to Lori and put DDIC in your keywords at SCS. Be sure to visit all the Divas; I know they’ll have some great projects for you to see.
stamps: Wordsworth, Studio G, Canadian Maple Collection, Brother/Sister, Anita’s (Inque Boutique)
paper: white, dp (DCWV Christmas Stack from a few yrs ago)
ink: Ancient Page coal, cardinal, Neptune
accessories: stickles, markers, Spellbinders oval and labels 3 Nesties, Martha Stewart border punch
All week, we’ve had such great challenges at SCS! For today’s Inspiration Challenge, I chose The Great Cord Coat. I’m also combining w/ the TLC (medallion), the SC, the WT (cut corners) and the LSC (round & rectangle w/ only ribbon). Since I didn’t pay attention to the ribbon part yesterday and goofed by adding a brad, I hope this will redeem me.
The Carolers were stamped and water colored w/ markers & a water brush then cut out. I made the medallion (my circle for the LSC) and since the center of this one became unattached, I backed it w/ a piece of black. I sponged a little around the edge w/ green ink. I punched the corners w/ the same punch on the white square and inserted a red piece.
The houndstooth rectangle was done using white c/s and the houndstooth CB folder. Then I lightly brayered over it w/ the black. I added a houndstooth ribbon and attached it to a green rectangle then to a white card.Pin It